1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My Hotmail Acc has been HACKED!! PLEASE HELP!!! ANYONE

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by cafclad, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cafclad

cafclad Thread Starter

PLEASE HELP! My hotmail and ebay accounts have been hacked and the passwords have been changed so i can not access either. i have contacted ebay who have now resolved the problem within ebay however i still can not access my hotmail account. i tried to change the password by answering the secret question but it appears that this has also been changed to just 7 question marks ???????.
    i have tried to get a contact number or live chat help to speak to someone at hotmail with no joy. the only thing i have found to do is fill out a email support form and submitted it to hotmail on a couple of occasions now but i have not had any replys !!!!
    this is wrong and very worrying and upsetting. i can not afford to lose this hotmail account and everything that is stored in it. please can anyone help me to get my password re set. it would be a total disaster if i lost this account so please can anyone pass on any information or help or anything you may know how i can regain access to my hotmail account. thank you so very much in advance for your help in this matter and i look forward to hearing from anyone soon. with kindest regards and best wishes
    cafclad

2. js73

js73

Normally, Hotmail is quite good at responding to your questions, but it is almost impossible to convince them (and other mail providers) that it was really your account that you want the password for. If your login information had been saved on your computer, they can send you a password to your hotmail account. Did you have an alternate e-mail address when you joined? They can send your password to that account.

Otherwise, I am afraid you are out of options.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/698386

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice