My Hotmail account says that my list of safe senders is full.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fatheroflies

Hello there,

I have a Hotmail account,

Recently when I get an e-mail from a new person that I don't know, my Hotmail account has been coming up with a “safe senders full” message.

What happens is:

I click on ‘Mark as Safe’…. & then this message appears as a yellow banner above the title of the e-mail.

It has a yellow triangle with a black exclamation mark inside it.

It then says the following:

“Your List of Safe Senders Is Full. To Add More, Remove Addresses until There Are Fewer Than 500 Safe Senders.”

I would like to do this…. however I do not know how to remove addresses - until there are fewer than 500 safe senders.

Please could someone help me to do this ?

I had sent 2 screenshots as attachments to show you what I meen.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards Richard.:)

Go on to options, then click on safe and blocked senders (under junk email). After that click on safe senders, and then there should be a list of the email address on your safe list, click on the ones you don't want and select remove from list

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online