1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My Hp Is Moving Unusually Slow

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by uncleG, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. uncleG

uncleG Thread Starter

I Don't Know Why But My Hp Laptop Is Moving Unusually Slow. The Computer Rebooted Itself After Me Pulling Out The Power Plug Several Times But The Computer Kept Freezing Continuously. When It Did Re-boot I Lost All Of My Downloads And The Pc Speed Was Good Until A Couple Of Days Ago When It Started Moving Really Slow Again. So I Just Keep Re-starting It Thinking That It Will Be Better.

Any Help Would Be Grand
    Thanx

Uncle G

2. MaverickUK

MaverickUK

Hey,

This may be a power or overheating issue it seems, or could even be related to hardware such as the CPU. First of all i would suggest you download and install the program SensorView Pro and once done write all the readings here, in regards to both the temperatures and the voltages.

Also, can you please open your case and check on the side of the PSU and write down all that you see in regards to amperages on each rail (where is states 12V, this is the 12V rail).

Regards,
    Nick.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/578468