1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My integrated web cam is not being detected (of Compaq CQ 40)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by nksaxena2507, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. nksaxena2507

nksaxena2507 Thread Starter

My integrated webcam is not being detected at Skype nor at omegle , then
    I downloaded the You cam software to check weather its working , but there also showing the same message that your web cam is not detected. what shoul i do . Pleasse help me. (one more thing before installing the you csm in the device manager there was no such imaging device after the installing of you cam there came the imaging device in the list. From past these years i have been using the cam without any problem without the you cam software .I also restored my system to the previous time, but no effect ) please help me .please plz pzl help me

2. ringowheelin

ringowheelin

Kinda confused by your post, but have you checked to see that the cam is not disabled in the device manager? Are there any errors (yellow "!"'s) i nthe device list? Have you tried having the hardware add wizard search for the cam?

3. nksaxena2507

nksaxena2507 Thread Starter

Actually yaar ....in d Device manager its not showing the Cam .... No there r no errors in my the list .

4. ringowheelin

ringowheelin

try leting add hardware wizard search for it, unless you have already.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1027219

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice