1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My Internet Disconnects After 10Min

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by aztm2, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. aztm2

aztm2 Thread Starter

Hello

I Got A nForce 680i SLI Motherboard, Intel Core Due 3.0GHz With 2Gb Of Memory, 256MB dd3 Video Card And Windows Xp Pro I Had The Computer For 2 - 3 Years And Now When I Start The Computer My Internet Works 100% But If I Go Do Something Els And Leave My Computer On For 10mins I Come Back And The Internet Icon On The Tesk Bar Will Be Flashing The Two Monitors And When I Open The Internet Explorer 7 Is Will Try To Connect To The Website But Then Says Page Can't Be Found I Tryed Installing Fire Fox Same Thing But If I Restart The Computer Then The Internet Will Work But If I Leave It On For 10Min Then It Will Stop Does Any One Know How To Fix This

Email Me At [email protected] If You Know Something That Might Work
    Email Me Thanks So Much Every One Still Email Me

2. johnebadbak

johnebadbak

if your using a usb modem that is powered by the usb port then likely the connection will drop due to poor quality modem
    if your using ethernet port then it may be the email browser causing the session to drop check settings .

3. MustBNuts

MustBNuts

4. hewee

hewee

Spambots will pickup email address and spam you so you should remove your email address and never post them unless you like getting lots of spam.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/763797

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice