My internet isn't functioning properly

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Adimusprime

Hello,

When I open my internet browser, it works fine.
When I try to go to a different site, it freezes for about 10 seconds, and then it opens a new browser that stays white. The original browser still works but if i try to open links, a new page, refresh, or anything else; it opens a white browser.

For example:

-My homepage is www.msn.com.
-I type www.google.com into the browser and hit enter.
-A new browser pops up and is blanc white and it reads at the top "Not Responding".
-The browser that has www.msn.com is still at msn, and still functions
-i try force closing the blanc browser, and more keep popping up
-I close the msn browser, and everything closes
-I then get an error report (I click "don't send")

My first conclusion was that i got a virus from the recent game that i downloaded.
So i ran a virus scan, and nothing appeared

Then i started to think when did it start to act up

It was when i tried to open and internet browser from inside the game. It was a registry website for the game (if it matters) America's Army.

If anyone knows what is going on, or if anyone has any suggestions how to fix this problem, or if you need more information about the problem please reply.

----
Adimusprime

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts