1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My iPhoto updated on my Mac and I lost pics I need ASAP!

Discussion in 'Apple Mac' started by JordanPayne, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JordanPayne

JordanPayne Thread Starter

my iphoto on my Mac updated and I lost ALL of my pictures. They’re not in my trash, I can not find them anywhere and I need them TOMORROW. It’s extremely important that I recover these. Please help!!!!

2. irbrenda

irbrenda

Did you updated your OS? That happened to me when I went from Snow Leopard to El Capitan. But the photos are there. Is it now called Photos? The Photos application can open the iPhoto library. If it doesn’t automatically import it, launch Photos with the Option key held down, click on Other Library, and choose it. That worked for me after fiddling around with it.

JordanPayne likes this.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1226718

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice