My Keyboard won’t type until I press on my track pad .

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xYobe

Hello , my keyboard won’t type until I press or put a finger on my track pad, I’ve tried searching how to fix it but it I can’t find anytbing.

Did you go through Device Manager (if you've already done this, disregard)? If you open it on your machine and look in the top, there will be a light blue screen icon, and if you hover the mouse over it will say "Scan for hardware changes". If nothing changes after you click it, scroll down to both Keyboards and Mice and other pointing devices. Click the arrow next to each, left click ONCE on the keyboard (as an example), and a black icon with green arrow appears up top. Hovering over, it says "Update device driver". Click this for each device in question. Does the issue remain?

xYobe

Did you go through Device Manager (if you've already done this, disregard)? If you open it on your machine and look in the top, there will be a light blue screen icon, and if you hover the mouse over it will say "Scan for hardware changes". If nothing changes after you click it, scroll down to both Keyboards and Mice and other pointing devices. Click the arrow next to each, left click ONCE on the keyboard (as an example), and a black icon with green arrow appears up top. Hovering over, it says "Update device driver". Click this for each device in question. Does the issue remain?
Ty! , but it’s still not cooperating

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online