My laptop constantly freezes even upon reboot and set up

Littlejer21

So i have this windows 10 laptop and its touchscreen and the problem with it is that it keeps freezing like its just constantly freezing every second its stops.freezing then next second it freezes again and so its really hard to use and its nothing wrong with the wifi or storage i have nothing thats additionally downloaded on the laptop besides roblox and roblox studio i tried everything i seen on youtube even upon reboot its still freezing and when set up the computer its just freezing idk what do to anymore i need help badly for easy contact my number is [Deleted by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want help, you need to post ALL of your exact system specs,ie exact model and brand of laptop and operations system, memory,ect. We don't do phone help, it is not a good idea to put you phone on here, people all over the world can see it!😱 Please edit it out!

cwwozniak

Chuck
Littlejer21, please review our site rules before making any more posts.

From the rules page.
Keep Support in the Forums

For the safety of our members, we must require that all technical support take place in the forums and not allow assistance be given via email or private message. This offers the opportunity for peer-review with the hope that any potential harmful advice can be corrected. Having problems and solutions publicly visible may also help someone in the future who is experiencing the same issue(s). If you're looking for live support, there are other (paid) sites that provide that service. Also, due to the risks involved, we also do not allow live remote control of computers by our volunteers.

Littlejer21

If you want help, you need to post ALL of your exact system specs,ie exact model and brand of laptop and operations system, memory,ect. We don't do phone help, it is not a good idea to put you phone on here, people all over the world can see it!😱 Please edit it out!
How to find the specs and the operation system?

cwwozniak

Chuck
There should be a manufacturer's label somewhere on the device with the company name and model number. As for the system details, we have an easy way for you to provide more information about your computer. Here is a link to the TSG System Info utility. You just download and run it. It does not need to be installed. Copy the results paste the output in a reply in this thread. This will tell us what motherboard you are using and what version of Windows is running, as well as a few other software and hardware detail.

https://static.techguy.org/download/SysInfo.exe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online