1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My laptop has a black screen and I can't fix it

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Xmaniac593, Jan 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xmaniac593

Xmaniac593 Thread Starter

I have a Lenovo yoga 11e for school and I was just playing a few games on it and when I turned it on the next day, it showed the Lenovo logo x2 and, still on btw, there was just a black screen and nothing else, I read up on it and it says there is often a cursor but it has no cursor . Everyone says just take out the battery, but it's internal and I can't take it out because I would break it. It still has the black screen and school starts tomorrow please help me

2. DavisMcCarn

DavisMcCarn

Not initializing the video when the PC wakes up is not that uncommon. What happens if you do ALT-CTRL-DELete on the keyboard?

3. 8biosdrive

8biosdrive

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1222457

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice