New My laptop is infected with Maoha and UC browser viruses

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xmimiona

Hello i have an alienware laptop m17xr4 .

I was trying to download a cracked CS:GO but it didnt go well, i got so many viruses from it.

i got the UC browser virus and maoha/jisuzip virus !

i ran ADW cleaner few times n i kept on restarting but the viruses are still there.

i lost all my admin rights, i cant even open regedit.

i ran windows defender using a quick scan and then a FULL Scan which took almost 2 hrs and when it was done it says "Access denied" the error code was 0x80070005

it was still able to delete few viruses. my pc is a bit better now but the viruses r still there , taking all my admin rights. it started yesterday's midnight with the CSGO thing.

i wasnt able to activate the hidden admin account too.

i tried multiple solutions on trusted website n it wouldnt work.

i tried to download bitdefender and also malware bytes, but it doesnt work. always ACCESS DENIED error thingy

please help me

NOTE: sorry i wasn't able to download sysinfo utility due to the malware :(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online