My laptop might have hacked

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hiteshmnanda

I think it started with a popout on 8th march 00:41 IST saying my location has been accessed(i have attached the screen shot).After few hours later when i boot up my laptop & few moments later my wallpaper changes automatically(theme),background colour then accent colour of my start screen.After watching few articles i have checked my Task Manager where 5-6 chrome(32-bit) are running with one tab active. As of now i have taken preliminary step of taking full scanning with my antiviruses : panda free antivirus,spyhunter premium,malwarebytes & found nothing. Now i m felling still unsafe because i can't take backup of HDD. What should i do now pls. suggest me. its first time being here. thnx. in advance..(y)

Attachments

hiteshmnanda

sorry i forget about specifying this(newbie u know);
Lenovo G580(20150),Windows 8.1 *64bit, RAM:2GB

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online