My Laptop starts up fine but wont do anything!?!?!? Please help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hc2387

My laptop with windows xp software starts normally with the desktop and icons appearing on the screen. However, no programs will start and after about eight or nine clicks with the mouse the laptop emits a 'BEEP' sound and from then on it doesnt do anything at all, even the cursor dissapears. Does anyone know whta could have happened and if there is anything i can do to it myself to solve the problem? I really need the documents on there so if you know anything can you please comment.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online