1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My main graphics display adapter is missing!Help!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Junior1408, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Junior1408

Junior1408 Thread Starter

okay..i was having a problem with a usb driver i downloaded for my motorola phone. I found that out because every time i disconnected it from my laptop a blue screen would pop up and would restart my computer. This happened to me 3 times. A while ago i was playing my games perfectly with my main graphics card the Nvidia GT 555m. I was charging my phone then i disconnected the usb then the blue screen popped again and restarted my laptop. I then tried fixing the driver problem and i did. The only problem was when i tried playing my games it was running slow and i noticed that it was running on the integrated graphics card Intel R graphics HD card. I went to check under display adapters and noticed that the Dedicated graphics card Nvidia Gt 555m was not there anymore. I tried using system restore but that didnt help at all.:( Please help me . I just dont know how to get the adapter back.

2. Rockn

Rockn

Install the drivers for your video card again.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1014656

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice