My microphone will not pick up in cs 1.6 and css

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SkitzOne

currently i have been using a 5h set of headphones ... the micoprohne picks up in sound recorder and through the sound card drivers but will not pick up in game in counter strike and in options menu... Can any one help me as i need sound to scrim:p and it will never pick up please post soon:)

SkitzOne

oh and another thing all mics do the same thing so its not the head set ... as i can get it to work on different pcs ... im guessing settings but have no idea what it is TY

Couriant

James
Check your game settings. If it works on your machine in other programs, then more than likely its your game settings.

SkitzOne

its nothing to do with that from what i can gather ... ok i work at a cyber cafe sum pcs work and some dont ... i have checked settings in game and matched them so both are the same to what works. and still it will not pick up in game. ??? every game ive tried ... picks up on ventrillo teamspeak msn sound recorder just not the games ??

SkitzOne

ty for the help i have seemed to make it work ... :p thanks alot for the quick response and it seems u were right :D

SkitzOne

Actually didnt work ... i had no sound so annoying ... i went in game i was picking up but i had no sound ... had mike ... no sound ... id rather have sound ... haha i want both please herlp

Couriant

James
hmmm...

Perhaps your other programs (teamspeak) is interfering.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online