1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My Monitor Says Out of Range SUB-D 67.4 khz/60 Hz

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by yahyawest, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. yahyawest

yahyawest Thread Starter

Dear All ,

Am Super fustrated with this.

My monitor wont support my Grahpic Card GTX Ti 1050 .

It says D-Sub out of range and i cant change the refresh rate.

Tried safe mode and all of that changed the resolution and all online soultions.

Am using an LG Monitor . VGA to VGA-HDMI adapter.

In the TV it works HMDI TO HDMI

HELP

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    Hi yahyawest, and welcome to TSG.

LG manufactures many models of monitors. Please tell us the exact model number.

Please tell us the manufacturer and exact model number of the graphics card you are using. You told us the model number of the controller IC on the card.

Please tell us the manufacturer and exact model number of the VGA to VGA-HDMI adapter or provide a link to the product if you purchased it online.

3. yahyawest

yahyawest Thread Starter

Attached Files:

4. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    For starters, your monitor does not support a 67.5 KHz horizontal refresh rate. The highest it an do is 49.725 KHz. With a 60 Hz vertical refresh rate, I am going to guess you may be trying a 1280x1024 resolution which is beyond the capabilities of your monitor. The attached chart is from the LG 19M28A owner's manual. It shows what resolutions are supported and at what horizontal and vertical refresh rates. You need to make sure that your video controller settings match one of them. The HDMI to VGA converter should take care of adjusting the sync polarities.
    LG Monitor Resolution Chart.jpg
    Am I safe to assume that you are properly powering the HDMI to VGA converter through its USB jack?

If you still have problems, then you will need to tell us the manufacturer and model number of your graphics card.

And, as I said before:

I am asking for the name of the manufacturer and exact model number of the graphics card that is plugged into one of the motherboard's expansion slots.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1228153

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice