1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My MSN homepage will not load

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by MerpsMom, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. MerpsMom

MerpsMom Thread Starter

Apologies if this isn't where this question should go:

I've used a customized my.msn.com for a long time. It simply will not come up. What am I doing wrong. It either says the page is not available or a completely different page appears.

What's up?? Very frustrating!

MM

2. ff18wife

ff18wife

Mine won't either..must be them. I was just going to post the same question. Glad I'm not the only one...

3. MerpsMom

MerpsMom Thread Starter

How does one reach those in charge? I know things take time, but surely a company the size and scope of MSN can figure out something is out of whack.

Is there a better place to go for help and response?

MM

4. ff18wife

ff18wife

5. ff18wife

ff18wife

Well, what do you know? No sooner than I went to that link and posted my problem...I clicked on MY MSN and there it was, all nice and pretty like it's supposed to be...

6. MerpsMom

MerpsMom Thread Starter

Me, too. But it's been acting squirelly for a week. I hope it stays in place this time. What weird timing.

7. ff18wife

ff18wife

You know..now that I think about it....MSN has been acting funky here too. Hmm...wish they'd hurry up and work out all those bugs. Since it came back up, it's been glitchy still...off then on, then off again, then on again...

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/648510