My Msn/hotmail Account Wont Let Me Sign In??? Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

k_vocalist

hey, i have windows xp and for some reason my hotmail email will not let me sign in, also through my msn messenger i always use to sing in through their but it still does not let me. now somtimes i will get in and im shocked but most of the time it just takes ages to load the page but says loading so what can fix this? before i had windows 2000 and i never had a issue but with xp it wont work ugh. any help is good help

thank u.

Is this the only thing that takes a long time to load? Does your internet load properly?
Does your email program load alright as well?

k_vocalist

hi, yeh my dsl internet loads fine. its just trying to get into my hotmail email. ive been told stories about accesing it through outlook express but ive never had to do that before. also if i try to go onto the hotmail page somtimes it shows me the page and somtimes i just get somthing saying CONTINUE but it stays that way.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online