1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My music folder image

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Escuro, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Escuro

Escuro Thread Starter

In winamp, all my songs that are in my music folder all have the same, incorrect album art unless they are in another subfolder with their own album art.

I narrowed down the problem to the fact that when I put my documents folder into thumbnail view, the art appears on my music folder, rather than the default my music folder icon.
    I have looked everywhere in this folder for this image, which was originally on some music my brother was downloading and deleted a long time ago and cannot see a way of restoring it back to normal.
    This is what it is like in my document and the album art on the my music folder is on every song inside that isn't in a subfolder:
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c61/Doom_Destroyer/music.jpg

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Sorry for this wasted thread, I just figured out why. I had to turn on display system files and delete them manually. I guess I shouldn't have just tried show hidden files -_-

2. Joanyoung

Joanyoung

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/753307

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice