My Network card unconfigurated itself and I don't know how to reinstall the driver!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
This appears to be a zipped file. You need to unzip it to a folder and then go into device manager, rightclick on the net card and update drivers. You then need to lead the wizard to the folder where you put the files.

ggMalkavian

Already done... the problem isn't there :
The "new material installing utility" says he can't find a proper driver it the driver folder I dowloaded...

Triple6

Rob
Retired Moderator
There is a bigger downloaded file that has an installation program that should automatically install the driver. It however will not fit on a floppy disk, you'll need to put in on CD or a USB key, or connect on dial-up and download it straight to the problematic computer.

Auto installation program(support WinXP 64/Win98SE/WinME/Win2K/WinXP ,ver 635)

ggMalkavian

(y) Triple6 (y)

You're the best dude! I know I should have tried it b4 but since I treid to manually install the same driver and that it didn't work... I didn't think it could do any better.

My mom says thanks btw (was her computer).
And.. thanks from me too :rolleyes: !

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online