My NF7-S CANNOT DECTECT MY SATA MAXTOR HARD DRIVE

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sensationalk

Thanks Big Bear! I would try that and get back to you (THANKS) After doing that do you think it wil take away the other function in windows default? Do you think its something o do boot ini something like going into start run type ? then go into dos type r-a -s -h i quite dont remember the other bit then note pad would appear then delete " "

Hi! I am actually have the exact same problem! I have same mother board and stuff... I have a IDE disk but buyed a Sata so I could have 2... Well I'm on the same problem as you, the mother board wont find my disk andall my friends and people on forums says that I gotta get drivers on disk then press F6 on boot blabla... But I hav enever got it worked... and The Sataraid "driver" u can install when windows is installed doesnt do a ****...

but for me I only think its my floppy that doesnt work so...

But here is what I think u can try to do... If u downloaded the drivers and the file are to big for the floppy... in the driver folder there is a folder called "Disk" I think... Copy the files in there to ya disk and tryagain...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts