1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My OFFICIAL new comp

Discussion in 'Games' started by IamLegend1, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. IamLegend1

IamLegend1 Thread Starter

after finalley getting the comp and expecting a crap heap what do my wonderous eyes appear a pretty damn good comp

I did a dx diag and found these were the specs

1024 ram
    pentium 4
    3.2 ghz--favorite part
    Nvidia Geforce FX 5200

you people with your richness probobly think this comp sux and should burn in hell. to me im not letting it out of my site + it was only 150$

2. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

Nope, I don't think it is a bad machine at all. The weak link is the graphics card and if you are a gamer you will want to upgrade that part for sure.

Other than that, it'll play anything out there right now. (y)

Maybe add another gig of ram if you are heavy duty but for $150 you did pretty good.

3. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    agreed. I had a FX5200... poor thing couldn't handle heat (no fan on it, only heatsink)... lasted a year

4. BlooChoo

BlooChoo

aye..totally..get a new graphics card and youl be laughing...if your gonna get another gig of ram make sure u check what ram you have installed already...match that

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/592235

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice