My operating system is Windows 7. I can not access my word documents

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

babygirl1824

My operating system is Windows 7. I downloaded Panda anti virus software on March 30th 2015, since then I can not access any word documents. When I try the windows installer opens and it shows error to shortcut

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Have you ever been able to access these files with this machine?

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Try uninstalling this "Panda anti virus software" and see if the problem goes away?

vembutech

Banned
Hi,

Go to the control panel and click on "Programs and Features" then scroll down the list until you find Word and click on it. Then it should give you an option to Remove/Modify/Repair. Use the tool in there to repair the program.

If that doesn't work, you are going to have to re-install word.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts