My pc goes into sleep mode after watching a video clip

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

garngad

Hi guys

I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem , usually when it happened in the past a simple re boot solved this issue , I have tried system restore and ran Avast , malwarebytes and super anti spyware but nothing has helped , any input would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

garngad

The power options have always been at high performance , turn off display is at one hour although in the past it was 20 mins and the put computer to sleep is set to never

PS thanks for replying (y)

garngad

Sorry for being a pain

But can anyone help me on this , its driving me crazy

garngad

Guys i'm bumping this to the front page again in the hope someone can help

Once again sorry for being a pain

Cheers

garngad

Just a wee update on this guys ...

I read on another forum that this problem could be associated with windows vista updates , anyway i have downloaded all the latest windows updates and it seems to have solved the problem so far for the last few hours , if this continues till tomorrow i will mark this thread as solved (y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts