My PC is not connecting to internet after...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

shiinjii

I uninstalled vista and installed XP. Please help me :( Where do I download the driver?

Please post name brand and model of your system. If it is a Dell, post the Service Tag.

If it is a home-built system and has an on-board network adapter, we will need the brand and model of the main board.

If it has add-in-type network card, we will need the brand and model of the network card.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I'm going to assume that you downgraded to XP in a computer that came with Vista pre-installed.

If that's the case, there may not be XP drivers available for all the devices in that computer.

That's why you always want to confirm the availability of device drivers before you downgrade or upgrade a Windows version.

Advise what the brand name, model name, and model number of that computer is.

Also go into the Device Manager and advise what's listed in these headings:

Display Adapters

IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers

Network Adapters

Other Devices

Sound Video And Game Controllers

------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online