1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

my pc is wrecked, freq. restarts blue screens

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Kingcodez, Apr 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingcodez

Kingcodez Thread Starter

my pc is a HP PAVILLION something
    XP Home
    AMD Athalon XP 2100+
    384 MB Ram
    30 gig HDD

About every 10-20 minutes it hits a blue screen and restarts, when the "windows has hit an error would you like to submit this report blah"
    I hit details and then technical description i think and it says something went wrong with the 64k minidump
    so i turned it off
    How would i fix this problem?

2. snappy_31

snappy_31

Lets start by submitting the error and the report will give you the area it failed on .. Then go to the event manager and see what's failing .. red X's .. It's under start>control panel>admin tools .. check that out .. 384 MB of RAM is not standard did you just put in a new stick of Ram recently?
    Any new software or hardware installed?
    Start with those things
    Peter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/216641

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice