1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My PC Not Showing Some Colors

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by naveenkumar18y, Jul 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. naveenkumar18y

naveenkumar18y Thread Starter

hello
    my pc not showing some colors. for ex red showing black can you help me with this issue

2. AmateurJohn

AmateurJohn

First Name:
    AmateurJohn
    On your PC case? Make sure all your cables are connected.

3. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    Hi, and welcome to TSG.

If this is happening with a separate monitor connected to your computer, check if the display has any on-screen settings menus. If so, do the areas that are supposed to be white appear to be white? This should help isolate if the problem is in the monitor or in the computer or its connecting cable.

You need to supply more details when posting a problem on this site, such as manufacturers names and model numbers for the hardware involved.

4. naveenkumar18y

I changed so many VGA cables and also checked with some monitors but problem not solved. I checked all monitor and cpu settings but not used. When i take screen shots and saw the screen shot in other device all are clear but in my pc it's not shows. please help me with this issue.
    My pc configuration
    Biostar mother board H61MLV2 Ver 8.0
    Intel 1155 socket
    interl pentium G630 2.70GHz Dual Core
    250HDD 2GB RAM

5. naveenkumar18y

Yes all cables are connected properly.

6. naveenkumar18y

upload_2018-7-31_21-7-10.png
    Here you can see the difference between camera captured and screen shot pic.

Attached Files:

7. naveenkumar18y

Here you can see the difference between camera captured and screen shot pic.

Attached Files:

8. cwwozniak

First Name:
    Chuck
    Your red analog VGA output is not working. You could try reloading the video drivers for the computer's video controller. If that doesn't help, you can check if something is way off in the video software settings control panel(s). Beyond that, there is a good chance the VGA connector or the electronics driving the red output are broken.

AmateurJohn likes this.
  9. naveenkumar18y

Okay i have a doubt. is there any graphic card required for this configuration system??

10. cwwozniak

First Name:
    Chuck
    Your Biostar H61MLV2 Ver 8.0 motherboard has a built-in video controller with a VGA output. It also has one PCI-E 3.0 x16 slot that I think would support a video controller expansion card.

Here is a link to an overview of your motherboard that has a link to a download page that includes video controller drivers for the built-in video controller.
    http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=591#overview

What version of Windows are you running?

AmateurJohn likes this.
  11. naveenkumar18y

Thanks for your reply.. I saw the above link but there is not available video controller drivers for windows 32 Bit.
    I am using Windows 32 Bit Os

12. cwwozniak

First Name:
    Chuck
    EDIT:
    Can you please confirm you are using the motherboard's built-in video controller and not a video card plugged into an expansion slot?

Does your computer show any Power On Self Test (POST) information on the screen before loading Windows? If so, is it white text or cyan (light blue) text. White text would most likely indicate a driver problem or possibly a misconfigured video properties setting. Cyan text would most like be caused by a hardware problem on the motherboard.

I believe the x86 version drivers are for 32 bit versions of Windows. You would need to choose from Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 that matches your particular OS.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    AmateurJohn likes this.
  13. naveenkumar18y

Yes i'm using built in video controller. there is no vga card.
    Yes my computer shows bios start. Here your can find here the image.

Attached Files:

14. naveenkumar18y

And also i'm tried windows xp, windows 8 32bit , now windows 7 32bit. but problem not solved.

15. cwwozniak

First Name:
    Chuck
    Your photo is definitely showing some white displayed color, indicating you should not be having any hardware failure issues.

You still have not said what version of Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, etc.) is running on your computer.

If you are running Windows 8, 8.1 or 10, there is a possibility that a Windows update trashed your older version video drivers or no longer made them compatible with the updated version of Windows.

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1213781

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice