My PC Powers On...Sort of........?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

briankbl

Okay, my PC is giving me all kinds of hell.

I have the monitor turned on. I hit the power button on my pc, it powers on. However, the monitor still flashes with the "testing screen" or whatever with the color bars floating around. Also, my reset button light is constantly lit. And finally , the lights on my keyboard flash rapidly and never stop until I turn my pc off.

What the hell could be causing this? All wires and plugs are connected properly. Everything is set up as it should be. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

did you recently add any new hardware or software including windows updates
are all the fans spinning especially the CPU fan...before the problem started what ,if any, error messages did you get..give us all the info you know

briankbl

No new hardware or software. No error messages at all. And both fans, the cpu and side fan, are all working properly as far as I know.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online