My PC - Printer Issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Richardeep

Okay I know what's my problem about, but I need a solution.
What happens is that I have a Canon Printer Multifunctional, to use it, I need to install drivers (obviously), but it comes that the Canon Software install a program called MultiPASS with the drivers, I tried a lot of thing, just to install drivers alone, but none of them worked. So I installed both of them (drivers and software), but what the software does is more problem than utility, when I open My PC, it takes a LOT of time to load the drives, control panel, etc. So I am asking if any of you might help me out. Perhaps you might be able to tell me how to install the drivers alone or to remove MultiPass thingy.
If it might help, the CD has a driver folder, I tried to install the port first, so it worked, then when I install the printer i need to choose or create a port, actually I dont know how to link the printer to the port created by the driver. Thanx in advance.

Richardeep

Its very annoying, each time a program needs to browse for something, it takes a lot of time! Pls I need fast assistance

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online