My pc recognizes my controller as player 2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

benbranS

I have tried to play black ops 2 on pc with many different controllers including a xbox usb made for pc and a ps4 controller with ds4 but black op 2 doesnt recognize any of them. I have tried validating the files and re-installing it but it didnt work. Also when I try to use my controller on rocket league it recognizes my controller as player 2 and puts me in split screen when I want to play as a primary with my controller. I think my pc might be setting my controller as a secondary device somehow im not sure. When I plug my Xbox controller it also shows up as player 2 on the controller itself. Please HELP!!!4418fbd7c250c1d8a9247b76c4c379c6.png eb9f6b8fcb03fc62142627706e85b8d0.png

Oddba11

Jim
That would be configured within the game and/or it's a glitch within the game when detecting the controller.

I've had multiple controllers connected to my PC while playing multiple games, and assuming the game supports the controller(s), they will be listed within the game to use. I've not had a game auto assign a controller, or auto assign a controller to a "second player".

So I think you have a game issue, and not a Windows/controller issue.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online