My PC Runs Super Slow

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

StiLo

Specs:
Windows 10 Pro
AMD A6 5400K
Radeon HD Graphics
8GB RAM

I need advice for why my PC is so slow. I have anti-virus and i'm not getting any viruses or malware. Im not sure if it i the specs or another problem. I mainly use it for gaming and i'm barely managing to play games. Please respond. Thank you.

Codewriter

Frank

crjdriver

I mainly use it for gaming and i'm barely managing to play games
The APU line from amd is NOT for gaming; it is a basic use processor ie running office, email, etc.
You are never going to run games with the onchip video. If you really, really want to run a game, then at the very least you are going to have to install a real video card. Even then, it will not run modern games at high res.

dmccoy

Darrin
I agree with the above, however is it slower then normal for everything or just gaming. If everything, we can look at a few things.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

I agree with post #3.
The processor and graphics in your computer does NOT have the speed and "horsepower" for quality gaming.

We also don't know how well you maintain it and what's installed in it, so that can have a negative impact on speed and performance.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online