my pc start frezzing after about one hours

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wanted

hi all guys
i installed windows XP in my pc . after about one hours my pc start to frezzing and became too slow. until stop completely
i changed the fan for cpu
and ram
and cable data for hardisk.
i removed all the hardware
and i changed also the cpu.
but still same
thankx for help

If you shut it down for a few minutes and repower up does it work fine and then go through the same thing?

Could be almost anything ;)

Check the memory, they may be overheating.

Otherwise I would start with the basics... go into safe mode and do a thorough scan disk on the whole computer. Also in safe mode do a complete defrag. Then I would reboot and scan with spybot/adaware and run your anti-virus program AFTER you update it. Then reboot again and see how it runs. If it's still acting up post back here and we will trace it down further

Deffinitly sounds like a heat issue. Have you done any cpu work ? Overclock ?

Did it freeze up before you installed XP?

What are the specs on your computer? I'm betting that XP doesn't belong with that processor ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online