My pc won't restart!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

spoobare

Hello
Can someone tell me why my pc won't restart anymore, and maybe how I can fix it?
When I go to shutdown and click restart it just shuts down, I have to turn it off at the power box and then turn it back on.
Of course every time I do this, it tells me that windows was not shut down properly and it runs scan disk.
I have checked my power management and everything looks okay but then again I'm not sure where or even what I'm suppose to be looking for!!!
Any advice would be greatly appricated as always (smiles)

Did this just start happening and can you attribute it to the instalation of new hardware or software?

spoobare

it's been doing this for awhile and there is nothing that I can think of that would have done this , as I don't install anything new or change anything on my system. I use it for selling on ebayand thats about it!

spoobare

I am still hoping someone can help me with this problem, any volunteers?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online