1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

my phones problem

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Devices' started by benangaihte, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. benangaihte

benangaihte Thread Starter

samsung omnia w couldn't to my pc and does not suport some nokia's phone bluetooth, pleaseee help mee?????

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

You connect it with the USB cable, and what happens? You get an error? You can't see the memory card contents?

What do you mean by "nokia's phone bluetooth"?

3. benangaihte

it is showing nothing, no new drive detected, i bought my fon today, but im very disapointed with this samsung omnia W, when i tried to conect with nokia 5130c-2 bluetooth it shows not supported, please help meee

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

It would help if you could post in complete sentences. I don't know what you're trying to do with a Nokia phone and Bluetooth and what that has to do with connecting your new Windows phone to your computer.

You connect it to your computer with the USB cable. What happens? Do you have the Zune software installed?

5. benangaihte

zune? i dnt have what is the use of that??? about that blutooth i mean when i tried to send files through bluetooth it detect my nokia device but when i tried to pair it it shows not supported in my omnia

6. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1052552