My Pictures Are Icons Instead of Thumbnails!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

millert

i have tried many things but nothing seems to work. My pictures in my pictures folder are shown as icons instead of thumbnails. i have made sure thumbnail in selected and everything, i suspect it maybe some sort of virus. PLZ HELP

cwwozniak

Chuck
Exactly what operating system are you running?

If you are running Windows Vista, do the view options say "View Icons" or "View Thumbnails"?

millert

no i am running windows xp and i have the thumbnail thing selected also the pic wont open if i like double click them

cwwozniak

Chuck
What file format (JPG, PNG, BMP, etc.) are the files? If you right click on one of the problem files and select "Properties", what filename extension is showing for the filename?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online