1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My Pictures Problems

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by saigon65, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. saigon65

saigon65 Thread Starter

Recently had system cleaned up, and added AVG, Ad-Ware,SpBot and SpywareBlaster, since then when attempting to download pictures from the net, after right click and storing in my pictures, instead of the file type of ALL FILES, ENHANCED METAFILE, ETC., the only options are .ART or .BMP. HOW CAN I CORRECT?

DELL DE051
    WINDOWS XP HOME

2. buck52

buck52 Banned

3. SSSteve

SSSteve

should not be that way but if you do not find a fix.I use a free program called Irfanview and what ever the pics come in as you can do a batch conversion to what ever you want.Or one pic at a time just open a pic with it then click on save as and select what ever file you want to save it as.
    Steve

4. mrss

mrss Guest

Maybe they really are .ART or .BMP files?

What happens if you right click on the Tech Support Guy logo at the top of this page?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/698245

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice