My Pictures Problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

saigon65

Recently had system cleaned up, and added AVG, Ad-Ware,SpBot and SpywareBlaster, since then when attempting to download pictures from the net, after right click and storing in my pictures, instead of the file type of ALL FILES, ENHANCED METAFILE, ETC., the only options are .ART or .BMP. HOW CAN I CORRECT?

DELL DE051
WINDOWS XP HOME

should not be that way but if you do not find a fix.I use a free program called Irfanview and what ever the pics come in as you can do a batch conversion to what ever you want.Or one pic at a time just open a pic with it then click on save as and select what ever file you want to save it as.
Steve

mrss

Maybe they really are .ART or .BMP files?

What happens if you right click on the Tech Support Guy logo at the top of this page?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online