1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My Pictures

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by louie53, Feb 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. louie53

louie53 Thread Starter

I have a digital camera and when I take my pictures I download them on the pc, which they go into the file My Pictures. Anyway I want to know if anyone knows how I can transfer all of them to a cd so I won't have all of these pictures sitting on my harddrive. I have tried it but it won't download all the pictures only part of them. How do I solve this problem, does anyone have a suggestion. :confused:

2. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

Maybe you were trying to save too many to the cd ? how many were you trying to save on there ? maybe splitting them in half might help ....

3. Dr Dave

Dr Dave

We have hundreds of pictures that we transer to CD's I use Nero 6 never had any problems, and its easy to use. Have pictures from Europe, China, Alaska, that we are in the process of putting on CD's.

4. louie53

louie53 Thread Starter

What is Nero 6? Is it a software progam?

5. physician

physician

Dr Dave

I use a freeware app that burns both CD's and DVD's called Deepburner.

http://www.deepburner.com/

I have been very happy with it.

You know, as you load pictures to be burned on a CD, there is a bar that lets you know when you have filled up the Cd with data. My Adaptec and Deepburner both have this bar down on the bottom of the page. It changes colors as I fill up the Cd. Have you noticed this? The other suggestion is that are you burning all at once or multisession. In multisesion, part of the disk space is utilized for data to let the CD reader know that more data follows - I usually do my backup disks as write all at once sessions...doc

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/325833

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice