my pictures

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tanya

i cannot view thumbnails in my pictures i have selected thumbnails in view and the icons remain, been bugging me for months?????

Hi Tanya and welcome to TSG...

Take a look at this link for a possible simple fix;

http://www.gpdinc.com/help-desk/tips/viewing_thumbnails.htm

If this is not the solution, could you let us know what OS you are running and the version of Internet Explorer you are using - there are known issues with W95 and 98 and some earlier versions of IE.
Also, have you installed any thing like Corel Draw or other grapics package? - sometimes this can cause this sort of problem.
All can be fixed, however.

tanya

thanks so much for being so quick i have installed corel what should i do?

tanya

sorry for being so dumb i've tried the sites you both gave me the first wasn't applicable to my pictures and the second is a zip file which i can't seem to use help!

Hi Tanya...
Glad to hear everythings Okay now.
Curious though about which fix worked for you - nice to know these things in case we get a similar query.
LOL

tanya

hi it was the reply from columbo the site baddour.freeweb and it was thumbnail fix and it did it all for me fabulous!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online