My Seasonic TX-750W tripped breaker or it was halogen bulb?

sew333

PC: Aorus AD27QD

AORUS PRO Z390-PRO GAMING

Aorus 2080 Ti waterforce stock

2x16GB DDR4 GSKILL XMP

9700K STOCK

Seasonic TX-750W TITANIUM PLUS PRIME

Pc was on idle and monitor was on. Other devices like tv,washer off. So not circuit overload. 2 weeks ago something tripped 2 small circuit breakers . All electricity lights and sockets went down .Then.......i go to bathroom and saw that one of 3 halogen bulbs no lightning. So one bulb get burned.

What tripped breaker? Halogen Bulb or Seasonic psu of my pc?

Like i said pc working normally after that outage.But i am worried about my psu.

Thx for helping me. I am not cooled down<lol>.

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Most probably it was the halogen bulb that caused the breakers to trip.

I would continue using the PC as usual. Of course if the breakers trip again then it could be the PSU but I think that's very unlikely.

sew333

Why i ask about pc PSU? Ok i tell.

I had a good monitor AORUS AD27QD. 2-3 months ago when i was sleeping monitor was on. When i woke up all electricity went down. After switching 2 small circuit breakers power back . Pc works fine. But monitor was not turned back. I mean power button not working and no leds,nothing.

I sended to rma. Here is shop RMA message:

Shop:"We repaired PSU and sending back good monitor to client"

Is this possible that psu of monitor can trip breaker then if psu inside monitor, failed? BUT PSU OF MONITOR IS NOT THE SAME OF PC?
So thats why i am asking about pc psu now.

I guess i had bad luck with monitor ( 3 months ago ) and bulb ( 2 weeks ago )?

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
We can't tell you where the problem was, it could be the monitor and the bulb went faulty or there was a surge on the electricity supply to your apartment.

If you have any more problems like this I would contact your landlord and ask them to send an electrician to check your wiring.

sew333

We can't tell you where the problem was, it could be the monitor and the bulb went faulty or there was a surge on the electricity supply to your apartment.

If you have any more problems like this I would contact your landlord and ask them to send an electrician to check your wiring.
is this possible that was psu in pc and not bulb?But like i said pc working great

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
If the PC is working properly now I think it's very unlikely it's PSU was the cause.
I would use the PC as you usually do.
If you get more problems in the future ask your landlord to check the electricity supply to your apartment and the wiring inside it.

sew333

Yes pc working fine again. So propably it was bulb not seasonic psu?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online