My shared folder Kazaa to Kazaa-lite

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ernie2

Does anyone know why Kazaa-lite would download my files from the My Shared Folder (which I sent to My Documents) without me prompting it to do so? I'm happy they are in the Kazaa-lite My Shared Folder, but I'm just curious as to why it did this on its own. All I did was click on My Kazaa-lite when I first entered Kazaa-lite and the files began to appear. Now that they are there, for whatever reason, is it safe to delete the My shared Folder from My Documents? Please note that this folder is too large to send to the recycle bin. I must delete it completely from my system.

Hope you can help.

Thanks.

ernie2

I forgot to mention that the My Shared Folder in My Documents was from Kazaa. I sent it there before I uninstalled Kazaa to preserve my Kazaa downloads.

Thanks.

the default for your songs is to go to the my shared folder in kazaalite...if you want to change it to something else then you need to go to the options and change it to whatever folder you want the songs to go to

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online