my site

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Blink182

Banned
"Hello and welcome to KS-Masters, Thank you for visiting KS-Masters. Please take your time to REGISTER, it will only take a few minuites" <-- SPELLING MISTAKE!!!!

If you are taking comments, you might also want to correct a couple places. As in:
  • The download section will be viewable once you have 40 posts BUT remember DO NOT spam your way their and do not leech the download section.
  • We hope that you enjoy your stay, and also stay active through out the forum, hope to speek soon. KS-Masters Admin
More correctly, with also some punctuation, you might consider:
  • The download section will be viewable once you have 40 posts. BUT remember DO NOT spam your way there. Do not leech the download section.
  • We hope that you enjoy your stay, and also stay active through out the forum. Hope to speak soon. KS-Masters Admin
Not to say those are the only problems with an otherwise very interesting webpage, but at least, simple spelling errors should be corrected.

You also might want to make some "About KS-Masters" information easily visible. Something that explains what you are about, and why anyone would want to join.

Good luck!

I also found that on many of the pages I viewed, that there is a (in red italics) "KS-Masters" link near the top left side of the page. That link goes to:
http://www.ks-masters.co.uk/forumz/www.ks-masters.co.uk
which is a "Page not found 404 error"

Instead, you may really want to edit that to instead link to:
http://www.ks-masters.co.uk/forumz/
or some other valid page.

I really do not want to register to that board, not knowing what it is about. (What the heck is a "KS-Master" anyway?)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online