Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My sound is not coming out

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  lynx1021 
#1 ·
My sound is not coming up. It just stopped two days ago. I use a HP laptop with windows 10 just loaded. Hiw do I get my sound to return please. Although I can use an ear piece to listen to the sound. Thanks

#6 ·
The model number should be listed on the label.

Did you download and install all of the drivers from HP, for that model, after you installed Windows? If not, that would be the next step. You need the drivers provided by HP. Don't rely on Windows to provide drivers, especially for laptops.

#9 ·
First I'm not a sir; I'm a female senior citizen. :giggle: You can call me plodr or Liz. I answer to both names.
Second a serial number and a product ID come up with nothing on google so those two items are not helpful. They are device specific and don't indicate the information I need.

My two Acer laptops have a model printed either above or below the keyboard. When I turn the laptops over, there is an Acer label. The top line shows the date that the laptop was manufactured and in front of that date, the model is again shown.
My last HP laptop was purchased 20 years ago and was e-cycled at least 10 years ago so I don't remember what sort of label HP puts on the bottom of their laptops.

#11 ·
Some times there is a speaker button on one of the function keys to turn the speakers of and on. My C55 Toshiba speakers are horrible and rather listen to it with headphones.LOL 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.