1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My subwoofer and 2 rear speakers won't work anymore help!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by davidduyen86, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidduyen86

davidduyen86 Thread Starter

I have realtek hd audio and a 5.1 dolby digital surround sound system (a subwoofer with a built in amp that powers 2 rear speakers two side speakers and a central speaker.) But only the side speakers and central speaker are working right now. I downloaded the latest driver from realtek but it didn'f fix the problem. When I go into control panel and then click realtek hd audio manager and I select dolby digital 5.1 and click test the sub and rears down work.

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    Test the speakers on another computer/device to verify the amp/speakers are actually still functional.

3. davidduyen86

davidduyen86 Thread Starter

Thanks a lot, I had to find out through a tutorial in máy nén khí, then I fix it, one result is wonderful, thank you very much

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!