My tablet on starts in preparing automatic repair

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cherie8057

Starts up says your pc did not start correctly. I’ve tried to reset nothing, restore nothing then tried command prompt ideas from you tube nothing! What do I do?

Possibly a corrupted operating system, maybe? If possible can you send a photo of the error?

Cherie8057

Possibly a corrupted operating system, maybe? If possible can you send a photo of the error?
Don’t know how to send a photo when it starts up it says preparing automatic repair then goes to blue screen your pc did not start correctly

So a boot loop mabye..... hmmm.....

Does the PC actually boot the operating system at all?

How to send a picture? You take the picture, then press upload a file, and then press choose file, and select which file you want to upload.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online