my template is off

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SidewinderVW

Hello,
I'm using Word 2000 on Dell Inspiron 5000e. Pentium III 700Mhz with 96Ram.
I'm using a Canon BJC80 printer.

I'm trying to print labels but on the screen they are showing they are within their boxes but when printing, printer and label are off. The first row is fine but after that, everything is off. By the last row, half of whatever should be in the box is outside.

Any reason why this is happening?

First make sure that the template used is the correct one that matches the label used.

There are many, many different labels all identified by a number (L1759 etc) or by individual label size. Sheet size (A4 or Letter) is also required to be correct.

If you have different sized labels to those the program "thinks" you have, you get the result you are experiencing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online