1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My toolbar moved !!

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by Bika, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Bika

Bika Thread Starter

Running OS ME and the toolbar which is usually horizontal on the bottom of the screen moved itself to the right side of the screen and is vertical. How do I get the toolbar to go back "home" ?

2. Trooper_fan

Trooper_fan

Just drag it back to the right place, you can have your toolbar at the top, bottom or either side just by dragging it there :)

3. Bika

Bika Thread Starter

Task or toolbar will only move vertically across the screen, how do I make it "lie down" I had this problem about a year ago and can't remember what I did to fix it.

4. Dingenium

Dingenium

Click with your left mouse button on a black space on the toolbar, and (while holding down the left mouse button), drag it to the bottom of the screen. You will see that as you move it, a "trail" will come or move with you...showing you the different shapes you can have it.

5. Bika

Bika Thread Starter

Problem solved! Thanks everyone.

6. Bika

Bika Thread Starter

Thanks, Dingenium!

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/224477

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice