my video card

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

petri9898

ok i used to have winME and it crashed so i went back to win98 but now i dont have the driver for my ati graphics card. i ent to the ati web site and they dont list my card there anymore. the only driver they heve that will work on my pc is a split video card driver. it doesnt work right (makes everything look like win3.0) is there a way i can make that driver work or do you know where i can find the correct driver? please let me know. thanks

Some system specs would help, video card make and model number, computer make and model number???????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online