My wife is soooooo MAD at me....HELP!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

glass390

Hi everyone,

We just got highspeed and all of a sudden when we go to YAHOO GAMES, we cannot open the screen to play games. I had to reload Win 98 4 days ago and this is when this started to happen. Any ideas......save my tail so I can stick around for Christmas!!!

...glass390:eek:

Well...

I really don't know, did some checking and one of the causes was that the pc was behind a firewall...I know some of these newer DSL/Cable modem will act as a router, you may want to check with your ISP and see if your modem has a firewall...

One other thought you may want to try installing MarcoMedia Flash, I don't know what games you are trying to play but some of the online games require it...good luck and Merry Christmas...

Maybe someone will come along and know exactly what is going on, as for me like I said I don't do online games so don't have a clue :eek:...

glass390

Thanks for the input and hope Santa is good to you and your family. Merry Christmas.

You mean the window the game should be in doesn't even show up?

It's proably a pop-up blocker. Did you change your browser or anything when you got highspeed? Do you get any error messages or does it just not open?

glass390

It seems that I (we) can play the single player games but not the multi player games such as spades. Does this make sense? HEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!:eek:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online