1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

My WIFI got dramatically slower for 15mb to 1 - 2 mb

Discussion in 'Networking' started by slump123, Sep 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slump123

slump123 Thread Starter

Hi so about a month ago my wifi got really slow for no reason and before getting slow it was really fast i could get like 15 to 16 mb of download speed. But now i get about 1 to 2 mb i don't know what happened i really need help this is really bad because going into a game am having 200 ping on any server and i have so much lag

2. slump123

slump123 Thread Starter

honestly it was not 15 it was like 7 to 9 i might have over-exaggerated

3. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    What download speed are you now getting with an ethernet connection and what are you using to measure?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1216825

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice