MY WIN 7 PC STOPPED CONNECTING TO WIRELESS NETWORK

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Aphrodite4u

Tony
Hi there,
New to this Group and this resource. Hope someone can help.
Switched on m PC this morning (Core2Duo HP) and all was fine, connected to WiFi connection fine. About 45 mins later pc froze, had to restart and woudnt boot up saying boot error. Tried 5 times before it did finally come on.
When it did come on it would not connect to the wireless connection. The wireless link IS connected and strong, it just has 'No internet access', 'No network access' (as described in IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity.
Also the Wireless Network Connection says it is an Unidentified network.

The schematic shows Tony-PC (This computer) --------graphic of a Bench with 'Unidentified network' below it -----------X---------Grey Globe-Internet.

Below that:
Two columns
Park Bench again - Unidentified network
Public Network

Second Column:
Access Type: No Internet Access
Connections: Al Green bars - Wireless Network Connection (Name of conncction)

I have accessed the wireless connection on my cellphone and works perfectly. I have also connected to it with this laptop. But main PC won't connect... just like that, all of a sudden after those crashes or refusing to boot....

I have Avira AV installed but that seems to be displaying startup problems as well. Wont start up nor will Windows Defender ! (Not sure if related but all started same time)

Anyone have any suggestins any solutions ?

Thanks,
Tony

Image attached of just one of the chnging messages...

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online